In this article, I explain how to create a visualisation showing real monthly results vs a target (i.e. what you're aiming to achieve).
Actual transactions per month vs target
You can count anything, but let's say you're interested in transactions per month.
- To count transactions per month, follow the instructions here.
- Next, click the line chart option.
Your results might look something like this:
Now, we're going to add a target.
- Click the new column button.
- Name your column (e.g. 2018 target).
- Add your value (e.g. 100).
- Click Done.
- Select the line-chart option.
You now have a table containing the transaction month, transaction count, and a target value, which might look something like this:
Have a question?
We're on standby to help! To chat with us, click the blue Intercom button in the bottom right of Trevor's interface.