In this article, I cover how to find your total sales on each day of the week, on a per month basis.
ie. In each month, what are your total sales on a Monday, Tuesday....Sunday?
- Head to the table containing your sales data.
- Click the header of the column containing the transaction date.
- Select more options.
- In the extract section, choose day of week.
- In the modal that appears, click done. A new column containing the day of the week will be added.
- Click the calculate button.
- In the calculate section, count your sales.
- In the group by section, select column containing the transaction date. Then, from the dropdown that appears, select month.
- Then, click the plus icon and select the day of week column you created in step 5.
- Click done.
All done! 🚀
Your results might look something like this:
Have a question?
We're on standby to help! To chat with us, click the blue Intercom button in the bottom right of Trevor.io.