- In Trevor.io, you build queries by adding steps (e.g. filter / sort / summarize).
- Click the table column headers or the sidebar buttons to add steps.
- The order of the steps matters.
- Add filter steps early to help speed up your queries.
- Hover over steps to change them. You can:
(1) Edit them (e.g. to change a filter)
(2) Disable them (your query will rerun without the step)
(3) Delete them (goodbye step!)
(4) Jump between them (to see the results after a specific step)
(5) Insert new steps (beneath a specific step)
Any questions at all about steps, or building queries in general, just message us 💪