What are Trevor embedded dashboards?
Trevor's "Embedded dashboards" feature enables you to build beautiful interactive dashboards for your customers with no code!
You can build, deploy and iterate fast on your dashboards with minimal engineering effort:
- Your team can build and iterate on a dashboard using our no-code query builder (or use SQL if they prefer).
- Your customers will access the dashboard via your web application or platform (they login to your application, not Trevor).
- Importantly: your customers will only have access to the dashboards that they should be allowed to access, and those dashboards will be filtered to show only the data relevant to that customer.
- An engineer just needs to perform an easy one-off integration (described here) and then any Trevor user in your team can do the rest using Trevor’s powerful no-code query builder.
How do I get started?
Embedding dashboards is simple:
- Build your dashboard in Trevor's no-code dashboard builder (perhaps you already have!)
- Ask your Engineering team to follow these steps to add the security layer.
- Open your dashboard in Trevor, click "Share" -> "Embed dashboard" and simply copy the code to either add your dashboard to your app using an iframe or a link
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: 1px solid #ddd; border-radius: 4px;" src="https://trevor.io/embed/dashboard/3359b5a6-7b87-4bb1-8961-2f9448f3e738?state=state" > </iframe> or <a href="https://trevor.io/embed/dashboard/3359b5a6-7b87-4bb1-8961-2f9448f3e738?state=state">open</a>
- Watch as users securely access your dashboard through your app 🥳
More detailed documentation is available here.
Or contact us via Trevor's live chat to learn more.