Here's a quick guide to creating a dashboard in Trevor.io:
- Click Dashboards on the left-hand side navigation menu (look for the bar chart icon). Head to the top right of your empty dashboard and click Add widget.
- Find the Saved query that the data you want to present belongs to (watch the below video if you have not built a query before).
- Choose which chart you would like to use by scrolling over to Display as.
- To add more than one chart to your new dashboard, repeat steps 2, 3 and 4.
- Click and drag charts to customise the layout.
- Save changes at the bottom of your dashboard.
Congrats! You have created a new dashboard! 🥳